Thursday, January 26, 2012

Joy of Reading

There is so much we can learn by reading books(texts), novels, news papers, articles, magazines, journals etc., we can enhance our limits of knowledge.
Personally I have experienced so much of transformation within myself. I have changed in many ways. Reading is one of the reasons for positive change. Especially reading novels had helped me to improve myself. So many things which we cannot talk or discuss openly with friends, families can be known through reading. I myself feel so enlightened after reading something good. Even it’s a negative topic or seductive or erotic then also I get knowledge about it. So totally I can say whatever we read never go waste. One or the other day it would be useful or else I can say it would be useful in each and every moment of our life.
Reading will make me to read again different things. It interlinks so many things. So it’s a great network. No end for knowledge gain and sharing with society. By this I would be useful in someway.

No comments: